I am military and we are stationed outside of Florida but are Florida residents. Can we file for divorce in FL and can we e-file the paperwork?

Yes, as long as your home residence is in Florida and you have a florida ID, you can file in Florida.  You may want to reach out to Family Court Self Help at 386-329-1911 for assistance.  To E-file documents, please visit the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal website, https://www.myflcourtaccess.com/authority/, to register to e-file.  

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support