How do I get an audit of child support case?

You must first request a payment history in our customer service department and complete your own audit.  If you find a discrepancy, you may file a request for audit by the Clerk and submit a copy of your audit.  There is a $7.00 fee.  

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support